Carbine Rifle 1 $129.95 (4hr)
Carbine Rifle 1 is a basic semi-automatic rifle course geared toward personal protection. Carbine Rifle 1 fits individuals that have no AR/M4 rifle experience as well as for those who have some rifle handling experience but are interested in refining skills and develop the confidence needed to successfully use a rifle for self-defense.
This objective of Carbine Rifle 1 is to provide students with a practical understanding of safe handling, rifle operation and close quarter rifle marksmanship. Participants participate in dry fire manipulation drills and progress to tactical shooting drills designed to improve their rifle marksmanship at close ranges (3 to 25 yards).
- Fully-functioning AR-15/M4 rifle, with red dot or open sights
- Tactical rifle sling (recommend Blue Force Gear Vickers Sling)
- 4 magazines (20 or 30 round capacity)
- 250 rounds factory ammunition
- Eye protection
- Ear protection (electronic hearing protection is highly recommended)
- Clothing appropriate for outdoor range, baseball cap, pants, closed-toe shoes
- Water and snacks