Carbine Rifle 1 $129.95 (4hr)
Carbine Rifle 1 is a basic semi-automatic rifle course geared toward personal protection. Carbine Rifle 1 is not a basic course. Individuals are required to have their rifle already sighted in at 25 or 50yrds. Students must have basic skills in operation of their carbine rifle, safety and marksmanship.
This objective of Carbine Rifle 1 is to provide students with a practical understanding of safe handling, rifle operation and close quarter rifle marksmanship. Participants participate in dry fire manipulation drills and progress to tactical shooting drills designed to improve their rifle marksmanship at close ranges (3 to 25 yards).
- Fully-functioning AR-15/M4 rifle, with red dot or open sights
- Tactical rifle sling (recommend Blue Force Gear Vickers Sling)
- 4 magazines (20 or 30 round capacity)
- 250 rounds factory ammunition
- Eye protection
- Ear protection (electronic hearing protection is highly recommended)
- Clothing appropriate for outdoor range, baseball cap, pants, closed-toe shoes
- Water and snacks