We are extremely excited to announce that our 100, 200, & 300 yard precision rifle range is now open. We are even more excited to have a new state of the art camera system on the 200 and 300 yards so our shooters are able to view those targets right from their smart phones. Check out the videos at the bottom of the page for more instruction on how to download the app and the app features.
$20 per shooter
(10% military discount)
Includes a 100, 200 & 300 yard target. This range is not set up to share a lane, each shooter will get their own.
1.5 hour time limit
You will check in and pay inside then head straight out to the range, your time starts once you check in. (Best to bring all your gear inside before you check in)
Cameras at 200 & 300yrd
See your targets right from your smart phone, just download the TargetVision app.
- We will be requiring a qualification on the 100 yards before you are able to move out to the 200 and 300 yards
- Once you get set up you will need to make a 6" group at 100 yards. (Once you have qualified you will not be required to do so again.
Check in process:
Check out process:
Lane wifi for app connection:
All these instructions will be posted on each lane as well. There will be two lanes on one Wifi and 4 cameras.
- Go to your settings and select Wifi
- Select the Wifi that has your lane number
- All odd number lanes are cameras 1 & 2
- All even number lanes are cameras 3 & 4
Things to remember:
- Only one person can be on a camera at a time
- If you select a camera that someone else is already on you will kick them off the camera for their lane.
- The Wifi you were on will automatically connect the next time you come out.
- Make sure to "forget the network" when you leave that way it will not mess you, or anyone else up when you come out next.
- If you seem to be having any issues with the app, best thing to do is close out and resign in.