Pistol / Rifle Combative (4hr) $149.95
Pistol/Rifle Combative (PRC) is designed to build on your gun handling and marksmanship skills with your semi-auto pistol and Carbine rifle for self-defense, use of deadly force in close quarter city environments.
If you lack skills on range safety, gun operation, and marksmanship you will struggle in this 4-hour class. Safety violations will result with dismissal from the class.
This objective of PRC is to provide students with a practical understanding of safe handling, proper pistol and rifle operation and close quarter marksmanship. Participants participate in dry fire manipulation drills and progress to tactical shooting drills designed to improve their pistol/rifle combative skills at close ranges (3 to 25 yards).
This is a 4-hour block of instruction for a semi-automatic pistol and carbine rifle. Proper equipment is mandated for safety. No nylon holster allowed, no Blackhawk Serpa, or other holster that requires your trigger finger to remove retention. No pancake leather holsters allowed. Rifle sling is mandatory.
Equipment Required (no exceptions):
- Semi-automatic pistol (9mm, .40 or .45acp)
- 3 pistol magazines
- 100 rounds of pistol ammunition
- OWB, outside the waistband holster (Recommendation “Bravo Concealment”)
- Single or double magazine pouch (Recommendation “Bravo Concealment”)
- Belt, sturdy belt minimum 1.5 inch
- Fully-functioning AR-15/M4 rifle, with red dot or open sights (Mandatory you show up to class with your Carbine properly zeroed (25 or 50 yard recommended) Students will confirm zero at start of class)
- Tactical rifle sling (recommend Blue Force Gear Vickers Sling)
- 3 Carbine magazines
- 100 rounds factory ammunition for your Carbine
- Hearing protection (electronic recommended)
- Range clothing appropriate for outdoor range and weather conditions
- Ball cap, keep sweat, sun and brass off face
- Athletic shoes, no open toe shoes or sandals
- Water and snacks