Low Light/ No Light Handgun (2hr) $59.95
Low Light Handgun teaches low-light principles and applications for every day carry. In this 2-hour introductory class, you will learn to navigate, search, identify and engage threats using low-light techniques, and manipulate your weapon in low light or no-light environments.
If you lack skills on range safety, gun operation, and marksmanship you will struggle in this 2-hour class. Safety violations will result with dismissal from the class.
- Semi-automatic pistol
- 50 rounds of pistol ammunition
- 2 pistol magazines, (3 recommended)
- EDC belt and holster (no mag pouch is required)
- Eye protection
- Flashlight (preferably a high lumens flashlight with a button or a switch to activate)
- Hearing protection (electronic recommended)
- Range clothing appropriate for outdoor range and weather conditions
- Athletic shoes, no open toe shoes or sandals
- Water and snacks