Carry 1: $129.95 (3HR)
The Carry 1 is a 4-hour class on the fundamentals of everyday carry. Students learn the skills for concealing and drawing a pistol. Training will focus on quickly clearing your cover garment and drawing with delivering fast shots on close range targets. Shooting at further distances will focus on accuracy under pressure. The class primary objective is to draw from concealment, deliver fast and effective shots to stop a deadly force threat.
This is not the license to carry course. you will not obtain any certification in this course.
- Build a safe and strong foundation for LTC concealed carry skills.
- Students learn methods of conceal carry, draw stroke techniques and clearing cover garments.
- Building your defensive mindset for delivering fast and effective shots to stop a deadly force threat.
Carry 1 Prerequisites:
If you need development on safe gun handling, handgun manipulation and marksmanship we recommend Pistol 1 or a 2-hour pistol private with our Chief Instructor.
Proper holster and equipment are mandated for safety. No nylon holster allowed, no Blackhawk Serpa, or other holster that requires your trigger finger to remove retention. Holster must be strong-side outside the waistband. Kydex material is highly recommended over all other materials. In Conceal Carry 1 (IWB) inside the waistband holster and appendix holster are not taught.
- Semi-automatic pistol (9mm, .40 or .45acp)
- 100 rounds of ammo
- 3 magazines
- OWB, outside the waistband strong-side holster (Recommendation “Bravo Concealment”)
- Single or double magazine pouch (Recommendation “Bravo Concealment”)
- Belt, sturdy belt minimum 1.5 inch
- Hearing protection (electronic recommended)
- Required clothing will be loose fitting polo shirt, comfortable pants or shorts
- Recommend: wearing a t-shirt under polo shirt
- Any other clothing appropriate for outdoor range and weather conditions
- Ball cap, keep sweat, sun and brass off face
- Athletic shoes, boots, no open toe shoes or sandals